The Journal of Clinical Research and Applied Medicine (JCRAM), is a peer-reviewed, quarterly journal aiming to communicate high-quality research articles, review articles, case studies, case series in the field of Medical Science (From Basic to Advanced research in all the fields of Medical science). Read more . . .
Peer Review Process
Authors who are submitting for the first time should read the following carefully before proceeding. We also recommend that you read the tips, as many new authors face avoidable delays that may be prevented by understanding the process and sending all essential information in the proper format. All papers must be relevant to the Journal's scope of interest, be original in authorship and publishing, be founded on sufficient factual evidence, and be significant in data. Reviewers will assess the manuscript's fitness for publication and provide a rationale for publication.
Manuscript submission: Manuscript should be submitted Online
- Author submits cover letter, manuscript file including tables as word, figures as word, graphical abstract as powerpoint and copyright form.
- Editor-in-Chief reviews the manuscripts, if article does not meet journal standards article will be returned with rejection notice.
- After initial review, if the article has minimum standard, submission will be sent to two reviewers.
- Reviewers critique article and send it back to the editorial office for processing.
- Authors are asked to respond to reviewers and make necessary corrections.
- The article is sent out for re-review.
- Editor-in-Chief may accept, reject, accept with minor alterations, or sent out for third review.
- If accepted, author must submit final version. Version will be added to "in-press" queue with publisher.
- Prior to publication, the publisher will send galleys to authors. No edits may be made after galleys are approved.
- The PDF of the article will be online as soon as the issue is published.
- A Cover letter with details of reviewers and ‘About authors’.
- A Word file of the manuscript with Tables
- A word file of Figures
- A Graphical Abstract in PowerPoint format
- A scanned image or word file of copyright form